These are the things we did frugally this past week:
– I cooked all meals from scratch. Dinners were salad with sliced chicken, fajitas with chicken, onions, and peppers, lamb chops cooked in the air fryer, beef and veggie kabobs, spaghetti and meatballs for Hubby and meatballs on zucchini noodles( 2 nights) for me, and breakfast for dinner. We did not go out to a restaurant or get fast food.
– I scanned my receipts into Fetch for points.
– Hubby used discounted Home Depot gift cards to purchase items to do the basement pantry.
– I dry cleaned some wool items in my dryer.
– I hung all of my washable clothing to dry.
– Company got BBQ sauce on a dining room chair ulpholstered seat. I have not been able to remove it. Hubby removed the material and I am soaking it in a bucket of water and oxy clean. If it doesn’t come out, I will take it to the dry cleaners. If they can’t get it out, I will recover all of the seats.
– I picked up Dinosaur Fruit Bites for West with a Free Coupon from Top’s.
– I exercised for 30 minutes a day on the treadmill and 30 minutes a day on the recumbent bike in my own home.
– We paid for our lawn fertilizing and all of our monthly yard work that the company does for all of 2020. We get a great discount by doing this in February.
-Hubby had to have a crown put on a tooth. We got the emergency visit free and 20% off the crown with our discount plan. This dental plan has way more than paid for the cost this year.
– We got a $11.21 check in the mail that we were not expecting.
– We received our tax return and invested it.
What did you do this past week to live frugally?