Here are ten things that we do not purchase anymore which save us money:
– 81 mg. aspirin – Our doctor is no longer recommending one aspirin a day for me due to the newest studies that have come out. Unless you have had a heart attack, the doctors are no longer recommending it.
– Multivitamins – Most studies show that they do nothing for us so they are a waste of money.
– Dryer sheets – We use our dryer balls when we use our dryer.
– Antibacterial Wipes – Spray cleaners do the job much cheaper.
– Juices or Juice Drinks – Most juices are nothing but pure sugar. The only exception to this rule is I buy V8 juice which is part of my diet.
– A Warehouse Club Membership – I can get equal or better deals at Walmart, Aldi’s, Save A Lot, and Amazon.
-DVD’s or Books – The library has so many that I don’t need to buy them. We also get free ones that we put on our Kindles.
– Packaging Boxes or Envelopes – We reuse the ones that we get with shipped items.
– Individual Magazines – I read them in my doctor’s waiting room or at the hair salon.
– Disposable Razors – We buy refills for razors cheap online from Dorco.They will be for sale on Amazon soon.
Are there things that you used to buy that you no longer deem necessary to purchase? Please share with us.
Also I have a question? Do any of you have a Go Pro? Which model and do you find they are worth the money?