These are the things we did frugally this past week:
– We still have not turned on any A/C or heat. The weather has been flip flopping. Some days it is warm and others it is cool. But so far we have lived without both of these things.
– I picked up my free Pop- arazzi Nail Polish at CVS with my free coupon they sent for my birthday month.
– I went to the bank for our cash for October. I ran 4 errands while I was in that town.
– I picked up the free vanilla cinnamon bun at Panera for Hubby.
– Found a 50% off code for our tire changeover place and scheduled our appointment.
– I returned my two library books that I read but did not pick up anymore because I don’t have the time to read them in the next two weeks. If I get some time, I will read one on my Kindle.
– I received a B1G1F birthday coupon from Bar S Franks.
– We have been making really simple meals like shrimp cocktails, Chef’s salads and bacon and eggs for dinner. Tonight though I will be making a Hoisin Pork Tenderloin.
– I redeemed points on Bing for another $ 5.00 Walmart gift card.
– I baked two loaves of banana bread using really ripe bananas that were frozen. One loaf will be used for our Sunday breakfast.
– I washed just one load of clothes this week using cold water and then hung them to dry.
– I received a birthday coupon for a free dessert from one of our local restaurants. Not sure I will use it. But if we go there, I will get it for Hubby.
– I have been using up things in the fridge including condiments and sauces, Our condiments are out of control again. I use all recipe’s ingredient search for this.
– Picked the last of our chives for this year.
– We got our free to us flu shots.
– On days that the weather permits, I have been continuing my 1-2 mile walks in our neighborhood. We have 5 ponds that I walk by and I am always looking for ducks or geese which are frequently there.
– I filled the car up using gas points to defray the cost.
– I have been using up toiletries from our hotel stay and my hospital stay earlier in the year.
– Shopped Tops on Senior Discount day to get a 6% discount.
What have you done frugally this past week?