We had a quiet weekend except for yesterday. My son and grandson came to watch the Bills game with us. My son treated us to a take out lunch from Ales and Sandviches.
Since he picked it up at halftime, we did not have to make dinner. A little snack sufficed. A day without much cooking is wonderful. I didn’t think the Bills would win because they were not looking good in the first half. However they came back to win which made me very happy.
The rest of the weekend, Hubby watched other football games while I worked on our family trees. I have not belonged to Ancestry. com for years. I decided on Saturday to sign up for a 14 day free trial and then subscribe for 6 months. I am happy I did because there is a wealth of information there now. I am finding pictures and lots of information that I previously did not have. It is fun.
This morning I made my to do list for this week:
– Blog every day through Friday
– Quickly pick up and clean a room a day. This takes me no more than 15-20 minutes a day and keeps my house looking good.
– Grocery shop at Top’s and Aldi’s
– Fold the towels that I washed yesterday
– Wash a load of clothes and hang them
– Take my old winter clothes that no longer fit me to Goodwill
– Exercise at the gym and at home
– Work on the family trees
– Go to my hair salon appointment
– Pick up a prescription at the drugstore
– Work on cleaning the storage areas of the basement. Toss anything that we aren’t using.
– Grill dinners outside as much as possible before Hubby stores the grill for the winter
– Looking forward to my weekly chat with my sister. She has been away for two weeks so we need to catch up.
I think that is enough for this week to keep me busy.
What is on your to do list this week?